Sunday, July 29, 2012

#1 Link Hat Crochet Pattern from The Legend of Zelda




07/26/16
Yes, This is still available. One does not just forget about Zelda.


WELCOME. SALUTATIONS. GREETINGS.
My head felt lonely, so I decided to make a hat from one of my fav super heroes!

The pattern is very simple and anyone can do it. I've had teens make it and tell me they've loved it and elderly as well, who have made it for grandkids or themselves. :D The approx time to finish this hat is 2-4 hours depending on your speed. Thank you kindly!

I'm a total noob at crochet, and thus, I wrote this for total noobs.

It's very easy to understand, and doesn't look like you're trying to read a sheet of music. I explain things with actual words too, and you can always shoot me an email if you are confused. This is the easiest pattern on the web, and it's also the closest resembling hat to the real deal.

Super fun and easy to make pattern, and it's literally only 4.99 bucks. Starbucks coffee, or link hat for all time to come. It's dangerous to go alone! It is so cheap. I will only take payment via Paypal, and will email the pattern to you almost instantly. I always have my phone on me.

Not only is the fee a little bit of thanks, but it also goes towards something I've been saving up for! A Photography lens thats very 'pensive. D: But you'll be helping me with another of my hobbies.
Thanks!

If you have any questions though, feel free to contact me via my Facebook!

Use this button to purchase the Link Hat Crochet Pattern
 for only $4.99 right now.
It's usually something I sell for 10 dollars to people, so you're saving 50%!
This button is setup so that you can send 4.99$ to my paypal. If you want, you can leave a note saying what email you'd like me to send the pattern to.


I've sold to a small handful of people now, and everyone has been happy with the pattern, and I've even made a couple of friends for it.










43 comments:

  1. Oh. And when you're done the whole thing. Flip it inside out. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude, thanx soooo much!!!! i've been looking for a pattern for sooo long!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just wanted to say I love the look of your Link hat. It'd be perfect to make for my boyfriend he loves Link. I was wondering if you only want this pattern to be used for personal use or can I use it to make more Link hats to sell???

    Thanks
    Candi

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Thanks so much. I've been looking for a free Link hat pattern. <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So it turns out i had 112 Dc's at the start (counted with the help of some safety pins) does this sound like about the right number?

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool pattern my brother loves it

    ReplyDelete
  8. You should make a video tutorial. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. easy to follow. somehow i got too many gaps in the pattern but easy to fix. was fun doing it. husband wore it with pride also when he played zelda lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am totally confused and lost. I just bought your pattern but have no clue where to get it!! I can't wait to try it~ please contact me! Thank you!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She did get it, and so did you! Sorry about the wait there. As I explained in the email, I was taking apart my computer, so there were some hours where I was interwebless. It's all good now! :D

      Delete
  12. I just bought this pattern. Does it get shipped to me? Emailed to me?

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi just wondering if this is still active i just dont want to go and purchase the pattern if there is no one there to send it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have made my payment cant wait to start this project :)

      Delete
  14. Hi I just purchased your pattern using Pay Pal. My email addy is: annetteharris@cox.net Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello, I just purchased your awesome pattern. Can you please send it soon? �� thank you! . Karencherieme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello, I just purchased your awesome pattern. Can you please send it soon? �� thank you! . Karencherieme@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello, I just bought this pattern as well. I'd be great if you could send the pattern soon—I'm planning on making it into a christmas present. Thank you! I'm very excited to make this :)
    email: lydiaglight@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just purchased this pattern. Please send as soon as you can. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Is this pattern still available? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Is this pattern still available? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I purchased your pattern with PayPal. Your contact links no longer work :-(. Will I receive the pattern?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Still no reply from you after my PayPal accepted purchase :-) Are you still selling your pattern?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Received your note above. Thank you!!

      Delete
    2. ...and received the pattern. Thank you for making it available.👍🏻🎉

      Delete